I have had shuttering experiences for as long as I can remember. However, none as great as when I raise my camera to capture an image. Each photograph, good or bad, is a result of something I felt at the time I snapped the shutter.
“The World is My Studio,” reflects the scope of my interests. My passion is black and white photography. I find it evocative, emotional, thought inspiring, and soulful. I express myself through my photography. There is a little bit of me in all of my photographs:
– An abandoned church that still has a congregation of travelers, “Continuing Solace“.
– A crow as seen by another as it begins its day, “Through a Crow’s Eye“.
– Remnants of a house that was once home to a family, “Empty Nest“.
– A dead tree whose skeletal remains reveal a new beauty of its own, “Nature’s Skeleton“.
– A movie house sits empty, waiting for a new purpose, “The Lyric“.
– A door offers shelter from a frightening world, “Sanctuary“.
– The haunting shadows of a mission church, “Shadows of Faith” (San Francisco de Asis Mission Church).
. . . just a few.
I invite you to visit my galleries.
Welcome to my world!